As a buyer, wouldn’t I want my own home inspection?
If you wish to have an independent inspection conducted, you are free to do so. However, we believe that with our 30 years of quality service, professional inspectors, exceptional reporting and full insurance, you may not require that. We would recommend that the report and inspection agreement be transferred to your name after we complete a walk-through of the home with you.
What are the fees for your service?
As an interested buyer, you can purchase the full report for $210.
The summary will be a brief report that shows the important concerns that require attention or repair.
The full report will be a much larger document showcasing the entire home, from outside to in, going from room to room and describing the characteristics of the home.
Should you be the successful purchaser of the home, we suggest that you visit the home with the home inspector to fully understand the report and your new home. At this time you will be able to ask the home inspector any questions relating to the inspection.
Can I see a sample copy of your inspection report?
As a homebuyer, would I have access to the home inspector if I had questions about a home?
Yes, if you purchase the full report of the inspection you will have access to the inspector to ask questions.
What’s the catch? Why are you offering pre-listing home inspections for $110 when your normal fee can be $500 or more?
There is no catch. All that we require is that you grant us consent to post your report on this site and allow us to charge a fee for your prospective buyers to view the report.
You see, we’re taking the chance that we can develop some interest in the home that you’re selling and can make up for our loss on your inspection by charging potential buyers to view the report.
Can I share the inspection report with potential purchasers or others?
Unfortunately not, anyone who wishes to view the report must go to the AmeriSpec OnDemand website
What is the value of a home inspection to me, as a seller?
As a seller, you can help prospective homebuyers feel more confident about their home purchase decision by having your listing inspected. By having an inspection performed before you sell the home, you can plan ahead for any repairs or negotiate the selling price. This will make the buyer more confident in the purchase and keep pre-closing problems from hassling both parties.
- Offers you and your buyers the complete peace of mind that comes from knowing the true condition of your house
- Lets you prepare for or repair items that could pose a problem, or even reduce your asking price, when negotiating the sale
- Reduces the chance of last-minute “surprises” that could delay or derail a deal
- Helps you sell your house faster and easier
- Helps you sell your house at the best price possible
- Improves Your Listing with the AmeriSpec Report™. The AmeriSpec Report™ is a comprehensive, easy-to-read report detailing over 400 items that your AmeriSpec professional examines. It also contains a seasonal maintenance checklist as well as a do-it-yourself Home Maintenance Manual. What a great way to validate that your listing really is a dream home! Also, you will feel more confident knowing you are familiar with the home’s condition.
What are the fees for your service?
As a home seller, you pay only $110, which is much less than the cost of a home inspection, but you permit us to post your inspection report on OnDemand.AmeriSpec.ca for your prospective buyers to view or purchase the report. Homebuyers will now have the confidence to purchase the home without having to schedule another home inspection with you.
Even though you are only paying $110, you will still receive our full pre-listing home inspection complete with photographs.
How long will the home inspection take?
Typically, our inspections take 2.5 to 3 hours, but that will vary depending on the size and complexity of the home.