As a buyer, wouldn’t I want my own home inspection?
If you wish to have an independent inspection conducted, you are free to do so. However, we believe that with our 30 years of quality service, professional inspectors, and exceptional reporting, you may not require that.
Why are you offering the pre-listing inspection report to anyone who is interested in purchasing the home at no cost?
We require that you as the seller grant us consent to post your report on this site to allow your prospective buyers to view the report. We will not upload the report without your consent.
We’re taking the chance that we can develop some interest in the home that you’re selling and are limiting the number of people who physically enter your home at this time. By providing potential buyers with as much information as possible online you ensure that only the most serious home buyers enter your home.
What is the value of a home inspection to me, as a seller?
As a seller, you can help prospective homebuyers feel more confident about their home purchase decision by having your listing inspected. By having an inspection performed before you sell the home, you can plan ahead for any repairs or negotiate the selling price. This will make the buyer more confident in the purchase and keep pre-closing problems from hassling both parties.
- Offers you and your buyers the complete peace of mind that comes from knowing the true condition of your house
- Lets you prepare for or repair items that could pose a problem, or even reduce your asking price, when negotiating the sale
- Reduces the chance of last-minute “surprises” that could delay or derail a deal
- Helps you sell your house faster and easier
- Helps you sell your house at the best price possible
- Improves Your Listing with the AmeriSpec Report™. The AmeriSpec Report™ is a comprehensive, easy-to-read report detailing over 400 items that your AmeriSpec professional examines. It also contains a seasonal maintenance checklist as well as a do-it-yourself Home Maintenance Manual. What a great way to validate that your listing really is a dream home! Also, you will feel more confident knowing you are familiar with the home’s condition.
What are the fees for your service?
The cost of the inspection varies across the country, however it typically falls in the $400-$550 range, depending on the size and age of the home. Please contact your local AmeriSpec office for a quote.
How long will the home inspection take?
Typically, our inspections take 2.5 to 3 hours, but that will vary depending on the size and complexity of the home.